Department of Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering branch offering B. Tech course since 2004 and M. Tech. course since 2010 with the intake of 60 seats and 18 Seats respectively, initially affiliated from Rajasthan University, first batch of this branch was completed BE course in year of 2008. After establishment of Technical University in year of 2006 in Rajasthan State, this department is affiliated from Rajasthan Technical University Kota since 2006 to till date. Mechanical Engineering department has produced best quality of ME engineers and research holders those set an excellent milestone in the current scenario as to be good ME engineer, scientist etc.
Mechanical Engineering department is offering M.Tech courses in Production Engineering. M.Tech course was introduced in year of 2010 with the intake of 18 seats, in Mechanical Engineering department. All batches of M.Tech course, students have completed their degree in the field of Production Engineering since 2010 to till date successfully.
Mechanical Engineering Department has excellent placement services in the field of Automobile Sector, Production Sector, Power plants industries , Manufacturing Industries , Robotics etc. This department is providing 80-90% placements of students in each year continuously from beginning.
In addition to the interaction by way of students visit to the industry, the department has established linkages with various renowned organizations for faculty visits, student training, student internship, and consultancy services. The Industry-Institution Interaction, students visit to the various industries like Jaipur Metro, KEC, NBC, Hindustan Zinc, HMT, Birla Cement, etc.
Mechanical Engineering Department has excellent laboratories for students. Mechanical Engineering Department has CAD/CAM lab, Thermal engg. lab, CNC Lab , Heat Transfer, Production practice , an excellent Mechatronics laboratory and Excellent workshops.
- To excel in the field of Mechanical Engineering to develop technological leaders for Industry, Research and society
- To become a prominent department of Mechanical Engineering producing competent professionals with research & innovation skills, including moral values & societal Concerns.
- Offering high quality education for students and prepare students for leadership roles in the fields of Mechanical Engineering
- Provide learning ambience to generate innovative & problem solving skills with professionalism.
- Create facilities & expertise in advanced technology thereby promotes research.
- Enhance industry institute interaction programme to get acquainted with corporate culture.