Department of Computer Science & Engineering
Computer Science & Engineering branch was opened in year 2000 with the intake of 60 seats and initially affiliated from Rajasthan University, first batch of this branch was completed BE course in year of 2004. After establishment of Technical University in year of 2006 in Rajasthan State, this department is affiliated from Rajasthan Technical University Kota since 2006 to till date. Computer Science & Engineering department has produced best quality of IT engineers and research holders those set an excellent milestone in the current scenario as to be good IT engineer, scientist etc.
Computer Science & Engineering department is offering M.Tech courses except B.Tech courses. M.Tech course was introduced in year of 2007 with the intake of 18 seats, in computer science & engineering department. All batches of M.Tech course, students have completed their degree in the field of computer science & engineering since 2007 to till date successfully.
Computer Science & Engineering Department has excellent placement services in the field of software development, testing, security, networking, database, IOT, Robotics etc. This department is providing 80-90% placements of students in each year continuously from beginning.
In addition to the interaction by way of students visit to the industry, the department has established linkages with various renowned organizations for faculty visits, student training, student internship, and consultancy services. As part of the Industry-Institution Interaction, the Department has conducted training programmers/workshops.
Department of Computer Science & Engineering each laboratories consists of 25 computers with core i3 processor and 4GB RAM equipped with latest tools. All systems are interconnected through LAN. Internet is provided through Lease Line Connection (OFC) with speed of 10 Mbps
- To become a prominent department of computer science & Engineering producing competent professionals with research & innovation skills, including moral values & societal Concerns.
- Provide learning ambience to generate innovative & problem solving skills with professionalism.
- Create facilities & expertise in advanced computer technology thereby promotes research.
- Enhance industry institute interaction programme to get acquainted with corporate culture.
- Induce ethical values & sprit of social commitment.